My Gigs got removed

zohaibhassan293

Before create gig first read fiverr TOS and best of luck don’t lost your hope 🙂

my another gig also got removed today which was created yesterday. Even i didnt yet recieved any order on it nor i sent any custom offers.

Dont know whats happening here and why only with me but not with sellers of the same category who have some words on their gigs which clearly voilate fiverr policy.

P.S. I have already read TOS of Fiverr

my another gig also got removed today which was created yesterday. Even i didnt yet recieved any order on it nor i sent any custom offers.

Dont know whats happening here and why only with me but not with sellers of the same category who have some words on their gigs which clearly voilate fiverr policy.

P.S. I have already read TOS of Fiverr

Dont know whats happening here and why only with me

Once they catch you breaking the rules, they keep a close eye on you. If you keep breaking the rules (for example, trying to create a gig for a service that isn’t allowed), you can get banned.

not with sellers of the same category who have some words on their gigs which clearly voilate fiverr policy.

They haven’t been caught yet. Some people rob a bank and don’t get caught, but that doesn’t mean that robbing banks is allowed, or that one should keep trying to do it.

Archived