Yoga vs Gym: What and Why?

rankinfinite

Movement.

There’s no need to confine a spectrum as large as movement within any boundary, regardless if you call them CrossFit, Yoga, Tai-Chi, Gym, BJJ or else.

It all falls under the umbrella of movement and movement itself in its purest, most creative and liberated form is the most satisfying and beneficial.

Movement.

There’s no need to confine a spectrum as large as movement within any boundary, regardless if you call them CrossFit, Yoga, Tai-Chi, Gym, BJJ or else.

It all falls under the umbrella of movement and movement itself in its purest, most creative and liberated form is the most satisfying and beneficial.

Although I almost agree with you, I asked this to know your opinion, if you had to choose one, which would you?

Although I almost agree with you, I asked this to know your opinion, if you had to choose one, which would you?

I would make the choice of not choosing any - as it’s limiting without any reason or benefit.

I choose movement. The full spectrum of it.

Now, if I wanted to specialize in a single element of movement, I’d have to train confined within its boundaries of course.

However, most people never reach the skill and dedication that enables specialization and as a recreational habit - I always choose movement.

Not crossfit, not gym, not Yoga, not Tai-Chi, nor K1, MMA, or Kick Box.

All.

Movement.

Archived