Creating fiverr gig with mobile app

bob_writer

Question

10 answers to this question

Please… Am having problem creating my gig with a mobile app…please if it’s possible I need to know to go about it…Any thoughts?

Please… Am having problem creating my gig with a mobile app…please if it’s possible I need to know to go about it…Any thoughts?

as i posted a few days ago in suggestion . i have same question with you . it would be very good if can do editing / creating gig using mobile device or an apps . maybe fiverr will update that in future ?

as i posted a few days ago in suggestion . i have same question with you . it would be very good if can do editing / creating gig using mobile device or an apps . maybe fiverr will update that in future ?

Yes…that would be a very good idea

as far as i know to creating gigs need to open browser using pc or an ipad . i have try using mobile but it keep saying need to be in desktop site :roll_eyes:

Just press “x” on top right corner and it will open a desktop view on your mobile.

But still it’s not best experience to create / edit gig on mobile browser with desktop view.

Guest wowone

Hey,
You can use Google chrome to create a professional gig for Fiverr.
Just use desktop mode.
First time I also did it, but now I use both PC and Google chrome in desktop mode on smartphone.
Thanks.

Archived