Well, some good news

writer99025

And the amateur boxer walks away with $50 million+. LOL.😆 [The world has been played by a couple of con artists]

Like you said the other day, WWE would be proud of this storyline.

In other news - Chelsea 2 - 0 Everton

"Chelsea playing like champions" say the commentators - what say you?

Because India is winning…if they start losing or playing badly will switch to EPL…Liverpool - Arsenal next.

Oh, I see. Pretty much the same reason I had some minor interest in the fight last night - national pride.

The battle for fourth/fifth place is more interesting than seeing the champions beat the 7th/8th placed team?

So we can talk sports but not Spartacus? OK.

I think McGregor had no business fighting Mayweather, unless his business was making $30 million.

Mayweather looks like a Hercules next to McGregor. Mayweather is HUGE, and he’s a boxer as opposed to UFC fighter.

Also, I don’t like McGregor’s tattoos.

So we can talk sports but not Spartacus? OK.

I think McGregor had no business fighting Mayweather, unless his business was making $30 million.

Mayweather looks like a Hercules next to McGregor. Mayweather is HUGE, and he’s a boxer as opposed to UFC fighter.

Also, I don’t like McGregor’s tattoos.

So we can talk sports but not Spartacus? OK

You can clearly see that this THREAD is about sports so therefore sports discussion is not off topic.

The issue is when people go completely off topic on threads, not what they are discussing.

Archived