How to be a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr

mounusrat

I was promoted to Level 1 Seller on Fiverr on last 18 August, after working seriously for the past one month. It looks hard to achieve but not impossible. Read my experience when making my first job on Fiverr.

I’m maybe not an expert, but this is how I became a Level 1 Seller. You may find other inspirational stories on the forum.

Milestone to become a Level 1 Seller

There are only four simple rules to be a Level 1 Seller:

30 active days on Fiverr
Completed at least 10 individual orders
Maintain a 4 star rating and above
Have a low cancellation rate

Maintaining 30 active days on is not that hard. Just logged into your Fiverr account will do. You also can install Fiverr app on your smartphone. You can download the app from App Store or Google Play.

Completing at least 10 individual orders can be easily achieved if your Gig is attractive and you managed to closed a few repeat buyers. The important thing I noticed here is to build a good rapport with your client. A happy client will be your repeat buyer.

A happy client also will lead to good ratings. Do ask and explain to your buyer the important of positive rating to you. If you got a negative rating, do offer rework if possible. Please note that you also can rate the buyer as well.

To have a low cancellation rate, make sure you set the expectation right with your potential buyers. Communicate early and state clearly what you are offering. Ask your potential buyers to contact you first before placing any order. Cancellation rate will effect both buyer and seller if I’m not mistaken.

That’s all. If you have any questions or tips to share, leave a comment below. 🙂

She is sharing her experience that how one can achieve Level 1 seller badge on Fiverr and people are giving her there tips and techniques to achieve level 1, Just reading the topic name and reading what’s actually is in the topic :D…

Well @mounusrat good… and Thanks For sharing.

Good Luck !

Thank you for your comment. 🙂

Archived