Revisions

ceceliavo

Guest tn5rr2012

With my family tree gig is not really a revision but maybe corrections. Working with my clients they have to tap into their memories of their relatives and as time moves along and I ask them more questions their memories kick in and they may have new information. I help people start their family trees but I also like to get them into conversations with their family members. So while they may not be revisions I do work with my clients to make sure the data is correct and they are pleased

Guest tn5rr2012

With my family tree gig is not really a revision but maybe corrections. Working with my clients they have to tap into their memories of their relatives and as time moves along and I ask them more questions their memories kick in and they may have new information. I help people start their family trees but I also like to get them into conversations with their family members. So while they may not be revisions I do work with my clients to make sure the data is correct and they are pleased

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived