When did you join fiverr? When did you receive your first order?

lilacpunch

I joined in July and got my first order within a week or two. Sadly I had problems with GMAIL and I never received any notifications and i had no internet and the order went out of time. Fiverr gave me a one star rating :frowning 😦

I have since sorted this with the buyer and all is good, i think it will take me while to get used to how this all works. The buyer had a refund so i did a free reading for you and she then made another purchase so my first order worked out okay in the end.

I joined in June of this year! It’s been great so far. I started sending buyers requests from day one, and got my first order after about five days of using up all my offers.

It was a funny one, because the buyer asked for translation and transcription within two days (for a 20 minute video), and I told him I couldn’t deliver, and then he told me he’d found someone else who could do it in two days. Within two days he’d come back and told me that the other person couldn’t do it, and we ended up doing it by my schedule. He ended up being really nice about it.

I read the forum a lot before I actually started commenting, and was freaked out about the buyer horror stories. Fortunately they’ve all been really nice thus far 🙂

On 8/13/2017 at 1:36 AM, digitems said:

I just started my journey on Fiverr. Created already four gigs with no sale. I believe never to give up, I’ll continue my efforts. Hopefully, I’ll get some orders soon.

carry on bro, i’m also new, i joined 12th August. this is my 2nd day in Fiverr. i’m feel happy to be a member of this big family. Created already two gigs with no sale. but i’m not upset.🙂

On 8/13/2017 at 12:12 PM, somaginer1996 said:

I read the forum a lot before I actually started commenting, and was freaked out about the buyer horror stories. Fortunately they’ve all been really nice thus far 🙂

I read it a lot too beforehand. I’m grateful that I haven’t encountered anything too terrible. Hopefully it stays that way for us both!

On 8/13/2017 at 12:09 PM, muhamidelsayed said:

I’m Also Joined in February 2017 😃

Awesome! I heard about fiverr before, but decided to just go for it back in February 😃

I had 12,000 likes on my facebook page in 2011 because i use to fix photos and make logos for free, One day i received a msg from an officer of some company wanted my work he actually was willing to pay from US but i had nothing to receive not even a bank account so he told me about fiverr and went, He thought i have something i can sell, So i came here i found a list of Gigs i thought what a Scam 😛 and left my account as it was, came back in late 2015 after hearing things on google, Created a gig, 2 days later i received my first order

I joined fiverr at the beginning of july 2017. For about two weeks I didn’t receive any order at all and kind of forgot about the platform again as I thought I couldn’t expect much. One month later from this point and I am working on my (I think) 30th order while having 2-4 active orders per day. I do think you need a lot of persistence and dedication. You are your own boss afterall and responsible for how many orders you get. On the downside: I usually work from 8 am until 1 am. 😃

Archived