Creating new account on fiverr

Guest asimhamzajoyia

Guest asimhamzajoyia

Hy Everyone!
I am not having day by the way. I am active on fiverr from 2 months. 8 to 10 contacted me. 3 placed order. one of them was cancel and I completed other two. One of the two orders I completed was auto completed as the person was not responding. The other on gave me 4 stars and a positive review. Now my positive rating is 80% and orders completed 67%. I am not able to send quotes which is the terrible part of my story. I have not got any message from buyer since I was block for sending quotes.

If you have time please visit my profile and my gigs to tell me about the things I need to concentrate on. I will be very thankful of you for this.

Someone told me this account is not gonna work you have to create a new account. He said I have to get 30 to 40 5 stars to move up to 90% positive rating. If I have to create a new account how is it possible I mean my Facebook, email, linked-in,gmail all are connected to this account. I do not this fiverr will allow two account on one email.

Thank you for reading it and thanks in advance for you wise advice 🙂

Someone probably is right.

You need to close your active account before opening a new one.
As far as I know, you will have to use a different email for the new account; regarding the connection to Facebook etc., I’d definitely send a ticket to Support to ask them about that, maybe they can ‘delink’ your current account from those things for you, so that you can use them again on the new account. And if you are writing them anyway, you could ask about the email too.
Either way, it´s probably the best move to tell Support what you are doing/planning to do in advance, so you have black on white that they know and okayed it, if needed.

Good luck with your new account and see if you can proof your gigs better against buyers not responding with setting your obligatory gig requirements so that chances are better for you to get the info you need right away, as far as possible.
🍀

Archived