Getting gig featured

Guest saywow95

Guest saywow95

Hello guys,

So to my understanding, to get your gig featured I need to present well my gigs, have good reviews, and reach a certain number of clients, and (this is what the post about) have a lot of “hearts” (add to favorite) on my gigs, (please correct me if I’m wrong).

So being new here (less than 1 month), I would like to get featured, and I’m wondering how can I get these little hearts? is there any social media groups for that? (some active ones?) is it legal to use these groups?

Thank you 🙂

I don’t think favorites (hearts) do anything at all. They are just like bookmarks so that people can remember they were interested in your gig. Favorite exchanges are not allowed on the forum, but you’d have to ask Customer Support if off-Fiverr ones are allowed. It’s not a great risk since they don’t help you in any way.

The featured tag is different than it used to be. I don’t know if there is much you can do right now to increase your chances, I have heard that Fiverr just uses a rotation now. The gigs that are featured vary quite a lot.

Archived