You can travel back to 1970 with any photograph

zoriel

I lived through the 70s - believe me, we wouldn’t have needed any new fangled technology nonsense to mess us up - just the fact is was the 70s messed us up! 🙂

Without photoshopping anything, I think a photo off all the current world leaders would do, along with the current price of a litre of petrol, but you’d have to explain what a litre was, because we all used gallons then.

I lived through the 70s - believe me, we wouldn’t have needed any new fangled technology nonsense to mess us up - just the fact is was the 70s messed us up! 🙂

Without photoshopping anything, I think a photo off all the current world leaders would do, along with the current price of a litre of petrol, but you’d have to explain what a litre was, because we all used gallons then.

Since you are from the UK and you lived through. that period. I assume that you watched “Only Fools and Horses”, that show is pure gold.

Oh, gosh…

I can only imagine what it was like in 1970… I wasn’t even born yet or considered. 😅

Did you wear cool 🔔

Oh, gosh…

I can only imagine what it was like in 1970… I wasn’t even born yet or considered. 😅

Did you wear cool 🔔

I did wear bell bottoms, but my legs are so short that that covers virtually every type of jeans even now! Didn’t have platform shoes though - dodgy feet. 🙂

Archived