Regarding a seller

Thankfully he was ready for mutual cancellation.

That´s great! So take that experience as a lesson you learned. Next time, if you find a seller is fishy or just a pain in the *ss with the way they communicate with you, don´t bother to place an order. 🙂

Yeah fitrig I’m glad I got my money I’m gonna be extra careful now and to be honest I’m damn sure the real seller sold his account to some kid.

Guest offlinehelpers

Damn this new seller made a good design but didn’t provide high resolution image. CS might put me in scammer category if I ask for cancellation again. 😭

Just ask the seller for the high res version Zeeshan - no need to cancel an order just for that - maybe they forgot?

Damn this new seller made a good design but didn’t provide high resolution image. CS might put me in scammer category if I ask for cancellation again. 😭

You should ask to your seller for high res image or PDF, it’s simple 🙂

I see you and the previous seller mutually agreed to cancel.

Current seller…

Remember cancellations hurt sellers overall ratio, so be very selective before placing an order.

If the seller(s) offers revision(s) with the order, try using it before jumping straight to canceling.

I see you and the previous seller mutually agreed to cancel.

Current seller…

Remember cancellations hurt sellers overall ratio, so be very selective before placing an order.

If the seller(s) offers revision(s) with the order, try using it before jumping straight to canceling.

Yeah I’m trying to resolve the issue.

Archived