Do you make a living from fiverr?

shaunacardwell

$1000 a month barely makes ends meet.

Monthly rent is $700-1500

Monthly Food $200-500

Monthly Expenses: $100-500

Monthly Car: $100-500

I should move to Canada I guess although I hear it’s much more expensive than the US in places like Toronto and Vancouver. Our basic minimum expenses are at least twice that much. It does depend on the location in the US though, like any country.

I should move to Canada I guess although I hear it’s much more expensive than the US in places like Toronto and Vancouver. Our basic minimum expenses are at least twice that much. It does depend on the location in the US though, like any country.

Canada is less expensive than the US in some ways, and other ways not.

In the US, car leasing is much more cheaper than Canada. However, insurance costs more in the US.

It’s really tough to determine if it’s actually cheaper.

Also, the current exchange rate benefits US visitors/salaries because every $100 USD is approx $130 CAD

Toronto is super expensive though.

Canada is less expensive than the US in some ways, and other ways not.

In the US, car leasing is much more cheaper than Canada. However, insurance costs more in the US.

It’s really tough to determine if it’s actually cheaper.

Also, the current exchange rate benefits US visitors/salaries because every $100 USD is approx $130 CAD

Toronto is super expensive though.

We have higher insurance due to the insurance lobby having our politicians in their pocket, like any big industry.

That exchange rate is meaningless since they both buy the same amount-- I think.

We have higher insurance due to the insurance lobby having our politicians in their pocket, like any big industry.

That exchange rate is meaningless since they both buy the same amount-- I think.

No, they don’t! You can purchase $130 worth of USD products for $100 USD if that makes any sense!

I know US citizens who purchase vehicles in Canada for that reason alone.

(By the way, the exchange rate is just doing poorly but usually the dollar is the same.)

Your story is very much identical to mine except I work a full time job whilst working through Fiverr too. The full time job has absolutely nothing to do with my Fiverr work. The amount I make is very similar to what you earn so not enough to live off.

My Fiverr started last summer and took off in January. I target myself to make more each month so that one day I can leave my job and work Fiverr full time.

I have a goal in mind and have worked out the necessary steps to get there. You should too 🙂

• 7 months later...

Archived