Click Through Rates and Conversions

sbhouse

I was hoping for some input from the other sellers here on Fiverr.

1. What is a good click rate versus impressions? For example, 1000 impressions and 100 clicks would be a 10% click rate. What do you consider an acceptable click rate?

2. What is a good conversion rate? For example, if you receive 100 clicks and generate 25 sales, your conversion would be 25%. What do you consider an acceptable conversion rate?

I understand that the responses to this question will be highly subjective based on the rating and experience levels of the individuals responding. I am merely hoping for a broad general idea of the averages here on the Fiverr network. Any assistance you are willing to provide would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Steve

Well my few day old gig doesnt have a high clickrate 😃 (look at attachment) dunno why the site thinks i have 830k impressions but that would be awesome haha…

acceptable conversion rate would be 10%, mine sucks because bad cover photo (now changed). Should try to optimize my gig names also for higher CTR.

Try to use “power words” in the gig title, like at 70’s and 80’s alot was used such as: Laser, Deluxe, Super.

Guest philos

Reply to @cheezees: they are how many times your ad came in searches, you want to look for page views and then shopping cart (sales) , that will give you a better picture of how your ad is doing. If sales are lower than page views might rethink what your selling or rethink your keywords

Archived