HOW TO START MAKING SALES AS A NEWBIE ON FIVERR(It takes one buyer to start making sales on fiverr)

kurocitymedia

• 2 weeks later...

After I got my first sale, I asked my buyer why did he choose me. He said that he was looking for someone online.

So my suggestion for newbies would be to create multiple gigs and stay online as much as possible. There are a lot of tips available for how to create cool gigs, search and apply them on your gigs. Also buyer requests may be a good option.

You are right, thanks

• 4 months later...

As I speak, my gigs creation isn’t more than a month old even though I signed up last year October. I was fortunate to get my first two orders 48 hours after I created my gigs. One was from Buyers Requests (BR) and the other from my gig. Funny enough, the order ($) from my poetry gig was 20 times more than the one from the BR.

Here is what I did:

1. I defined what I could do – clearly – in my gig description (arranging them in bullets can help!).

2. I frequented the BR a lot. You should get the mobile app, I can’t underscore how important this is.

3. Again, understand time-zones (consult your search engines for this). You may have to wake up in the night to check the BR– but hey, I am not saying you shouldn’t sleep. Here is what I do to make it easier for me: I stop switching off my phone (though I turn off the data to preserve the battery). I always try to check my phone, whenever I happen to wake up, to check the BR. It helps.

4. Put in your very best both in communication and in delivery.

I hope this helps. Good luck! And thanks to the initiator of this thread.

Helpful post. thank you 🙂

I totally agree with you. I still remember my first sale and my first project and my experience with my first client went well too. Although it is a journey where you find bumps and smooth road. What I think about making sales is that one should have descriptive bio of gig and services… but not like an essay you wrote in exams for. Staying active not only on fiverr but also on the Forum is essential (I have got my 3 clients from here and they have been my repeated clients now). The point is to provide better services with better sales pitch.

Well, I agree with you 100% that one’s success lies in his/her first order because it shows what’s the level of work of the seller.
I also try my best to get, complete and get admired for my first order so that my journey on Fiverr starts for that as you mentioned I stay online AOAP, give quick response to buyer’s request, hoping to get an order very soon.
Best of luck for me & for all.

Archived