Why fiverr is Unique!

dhanraj1994

Fiverr is unique because it has got place for everyone. The only website where you can sell anything and only website where everything is purchased. It is benefitting to everyone from small enterpreuners to large companies. The only place to monetize your talent. From seller to buyer everyone is happy and lives like a family. And one a personal note, i love spending my time on this forum. Although there are many sites which have copied fiverr and looks exactly the same but they are useless. Fiverr is the best. Good luck!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest covertsec

No Fiverr is not a good website.

I have just been robed by a customer, I delivered the gig then the customer obviously a troll rejected it on silly grounds, and it seems he is going to get his money back.

There is no protection for sellers, so I am cancelling all gigs and writing fiverr off .

My advice is that if you are not desperate do the same.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have recently started with Fiverr but had zero customers despite getting the traffic to most of my gigs. So I decided to add even more gigs to my own website Jmcks. I do hope things pick up, its so frustrating waiting for my first customer on Fiverr!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived