How Long Do You Take To Complete One Order/Gig

jasveena

Hello Fiverrs,

Many of you here may be doing business on Fiverr as a part time work, some others would be having this as main income. So, considering the time spent on Fiverr, how long do you take to finish one gig/order and how do you maximise revenue within your targeted time frame to finish the orders?

For me, I would be able to get one gig (on my article and book video trailer done within half an hour) since these are my main gigs.

Guest matt_garry

my average this month is probably 1 gig every 15 minutes because I have lowered prices temporarily to get more business and it’s working.

I generally spend 15-20 minutes on my gigs (except the transcription ones that usually take a bit longer). I’m a fast typer and the topics I’m given are often easy to research. I don’t want any base gig taking longer than 30 minutes since it’s not worth it.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I work no more than 3-4 hours a day when I have gigs. That’s about it. Never work yourself too hard. 🙂 Well if you’re a TRS or if you’re getting tons of orders then i guess it’s a little different.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I have only posted a few gif’s in the past few days. Frankly I’m just not going to come here as much. I’m really not offended or mad either. I come here for the Fiverr comrade, seek/give advice, and look for prospective sellers to order from for my blog. I’m outtie guys. I just don’t need drama. Adios Fiverr peeps. Going to finish my nightly Fiverr gig work and go to bed.

Sheriff’s Note: We enjoy humor 🙂 We love to keep the forum lively, but again, please tone it down with the animated gifs.

Archived