WTF Copy/Paste seller

I order a unique logo(Do unique logo design), few hours before the delivery time got few logos claimed as UNIQUE. Well 2 of the 3 logos the seller send were copied from another companies…i felt like I was robbed. I asked what’s going on but no reply, I opened a dispute and still no reply. Send 20 messages and no reply. How can this happen??? and why seller like this are here?

Regards
Andy

I am really sorry to hear about this. I am really ashamed . But You know, all seller are not bad like them .
As I am A seller, I know how to respect my buyer .

Id they dont know how to do it, Its their fault . Please dont worry , you will get your money back within 3 days.

Dont think about the seller. It will give you high blood pressure and its harmful to your body

so, Please calm down as I also understand your situation . But Please calm down, and choose another seller.

🌳

I am really sorry to hear about this. I am really ashamed . But You know, all seller are not bad like them .

As I am A seller, I know how to respect my buyer .

Id they dont know how to do it, Its their fault . Please dont worry , you will get your money back within 3 days.

Dont think about the seller. It will give you high blood pressure and its harmful to your body

so, Please calm down as I also understand your situation . But Please calm down, and choose another seller.

🌳

Well once I get the money back I have to spend them HERE!!! Is this correct?

I should check the reviews for Fiverr…
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.fiverr.com
sitejabber.com

fiverr.com-large.1486499890.jpg

Fiverr Reviews - 1.6 Stars

711 reviews for Fiverr, 1.6 stars: 'Seller didn't deliver 3d logo that I paid 138 euro for. Fiverr support keeps defending seller and basicly keeps giving the seller deadlines he doesn't meet.Paid 7 day delivery now over 2 monthsStay away from...

As I said its a scam…one way or another

Well once I get the money back I have to spend them HERE!!! Is this correct?

You can ask Customer Support to refund the money to your payment source, they will do that, but usually only once or so ‘we limit the total amount of times’, because, believe it or not, there are scammy buyers too.

Quote from the ToS

Refunds

Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.

Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

It´s sad that you had a bad experience, but there are lots of people who buy here every day and are extremely happy with what they get.

You need to be a bit careful when you choose a seller, you can find lots of post about this topic on the forum.

sitejabber.com

711 reviews for Fiverr, 1.6 stars: 'Seller didn't deliver 3d logo that I paid 138 euro for. Fiverr support keeps defending seller and basicly keeps giving the seller deadlines he doesn't meet.Paid 7 day delivery now over 2 monthsStay away from...

Fiverr is not bad, Some sellers are bad.

sitejabber.com

Yes, you should have.

"Great for buyers if you know what you’re doing."

https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/587925600dc2f608ec54ccca

"Best thing on the internet if you are smart!"

https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/587676ce0dc2f608ec544232

None of which of course excuses the sh*tseller you had.

Archived