My gigs aren't getting exposure

devpk247

Hi. I just started fiverr few days back and created gigs. But unfortunately my gigs are not getting impressions. Exposure of my gigs are very low.

Please help me how to get exposure.

Thanks in advance…!

Please help me how to get exposure.

Once you create your Gigs, they become your business place, in fact, everything that has to do with them is your own business, and like in every business you have to work hard to make it work.

If you really want to succeed, then invest time in reading and learning from the Fiverr Academy, Read posts and discussions in the Forum and try different methods to reach your goals.

Best!

You need to promote your gigs on social media and through seo or any digital marketing mode. Simply creating gigs wont sell. Masses should be aware about what you offer and whether its helpful for them. You have to go for promotions, either paid or unpaid. Hope this helps, you can contact me anytime I am a digital marketer having 10 years of experience and help you make money. Connect anytime.

you can contact me anytime I am a digital marketer having 10 years of experience and help you make money. Connect anytime.

That’s spam. You cannot sell your services here!

Please read the Terms and Conditions!!!

Promote on social media, mention your gigs in your blog and go to Buyer Requests to see if people are looking for the skills that you have. Keep on knocking on the door - one day it will open.

Thanks…🙂 Hope it’ll open one day. InshAllah

Archived