What to do! Delete or edit?

menhazulislam

Hey,

No need for panic 🙂
I’ve noticed that updating tags, cover, description always helps a bit!

More orders and reviews are great for getting more clicks/views too so it would be great to get some more reviews on that gig.

Removing a gig and starting a new one won’t help at all.

Regards!

Number of IMPRESSIONS, CLICKS, VIEWS are decreasing gradually from my gigs. Should I delete and recreate the gig or simply edit the gig? Which will be good for best performance of gigs?

Number of IMPRESSIONS, CLICKS, VIEWS are decreasing gradually from my gigs

It’s not your own problem. Plenty of sellers gig are going down, impression, views etc. 🙂

Hey,

No need for panic 🙂

I’ve noticed that updating tags, cover, description always helps a bit!

More orders and reviews are great for getting more clicks/views too so it would be great to get some more reviews on that gig.

Removing a gig and starting a new one won’t help at all.

Regards!

Thanks for your suggestion 🙂

Don’t worry menhazulislam. You just update your gig with new profile image, good description, FAQs. Search for other best sellers profiles and get important things from them. It’s right fast_editing, most of sellers have that problem. I also have it. But don’t get upset. Try to increase your sales.

Thanks.

Don’t worry menhazulislam. You just update your gig with new profile image, good description, FAQs. Search for other best sellers profiles and get important things from them. It’s right fast_editing, most of sellers have that problem. I also have it. But don’t get upset. Try to increase your sales.

Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback.

Archived