Introducing Myself - Wife & Mom From Florida

Guest lascott771

Guest lascott771

Hello my name is LaToya aka Lala and I am looking for clients who are in small and medium-sized businesses as well as church organizations that I can provide service to. I have tons of administrative, clerical, and creative experience. I currently do some clerical, administrative and creative tasks for my local church. I can do as far as creatives: logos, web design, event programs, post card design. Things like that. I am looking forward to providing these services. You can also check out my profile to see what I am all about as well. God bless! 😇

Fiverr is a global site with buyers of all types, religions, cultures and so on. They range from individuals to small businesses to large companies. They are able to order your gigs just by clicking the order button.

I thought you might want to be aware that you may not get only certain types of buyers. If a potential buyer does see your post here but doesn’t fit the criteria you’ve described, they also might move on. I would encourage you to welcome good buyers of all kinds. 😉

Archived