When I will reach Level 2?

pk2oon

Not much, just 5 orders were cancelled… and cancellation % is only 7%…

Thanks…

Fiverr doesn’t tell us what cancellation rate is considered high, but remember also that you need at least 50 orders that begin and end in a 60 consecutive day window. If your 68 was spread out across 3+ months you might not have met that requirement yet.

Fiverr doesn’t tell us what cancellation rate is considered high, but remember also that you need at least 50 orders that begin and end in a 60 consecutive day window. If your 68 was spread out across 3+ months you might not have met that requirement yet.

you need at least 50 orders that begin and end in a 60 consecutive day window

That’s the requirement you should bare in mind. There’s no way of telling exactly how many you’ve had (unless you count them - not recommended), but if you’re on 68 in 3 months or so, and your business is steady, chances are you’ll reach it soon anyway

Good luck!

Thanks… appreciate you detailed reply… my 68 is not spread over 3 months…

after reaching level 1 at 10, rest of he orders have been completed within a month… and now I have entered the second month… Anyways hope to get Level 2 soon…

Thanks… appreciate you detailed reply… my 68 is not spread over 3 months…

after reaching level 1 at 10, rest of he orders have been completed within a month… and now I have entered the second month… Anyways hope to get Level 2 soon…

Give it a few days to be sure the system has had time to catch up to you. If you think you fulfilled the requirements but haven’t leveled in a week, just contact Customer Support and ask for assistance.

Archived