Good deed in return for those good buyers

hussienfahmy

I was thinking about some way to let the public, especially sellers, know more about a particular buyer. I visit the page of one of my repeated buyers then I just see it empty, no history, nothing to know about that buyer more than being a repeated buyer, a top rated buyer, and the location which sometimes I know its fake during the conversation with many buyers.

There is a trick I use to know more about a buyer via Google … yup! I write the buyer’s username in the google search following by the Fiverr site in that form ;

username site www.fiver.com

Then appears some - and probably all - reviews that buyer has given to Fiverr sellers.

So I was thinking if we can use google search so I believe it’s a good deed to declare and explain our experience with every buyer especially those who write good reviews and appreciate the sellers efforts done with the delivered work and the services provided to them.

Update: Fiver asks the seller who has been given a buyer review :
"How was your experience with that buyer?"
So I meant sellers have to reply back with a good review that shows that buyer is worth to be served when he/she really is, because these reviews appear on google search 😉

I will keep googling some new clients’ usernames whom I feel suspicious about them to see some kind of history of those buyers, because even some of the top rated buyers are doubting, ask me to provide more samples, negotiating about the price to get it very low, and hard to satisfy. A seller calls himself *****thegreat, he has placed an order without a requirement so I just cancelled the order for not providing any information. Then I googled his name and come up just one review 3 years ago !

Guest offlinehelpers

I was thinking about some way to let the public, especially sellers, know more about a particular buyer. I visit the page of one of my repeated buyers then I just see it empty, no history, nothing to know about that buyer more than being a repeated buyer, a top rated buyer, and the location which sometimes I know its fake during the conversation with many buyers.

There is a trick I use to know more about a buyer via Google … yup! I write the buyer’s username in the google search following by the Fiverr site in that form ;

username site www.fiver.com

Then appears some - and probably all - reviews that buyer has given to Fiverr sellers.

So I was thinking if we can use google search so I believe it’s a good deed to declare and explain our experience with every buyer especially those who write good reviews and appreciate the sellers efforts done with the delivered work and the services provided to them.

Update: Fiver asks the seller who has been given a buyer review :

So I meant sellers have to reply back with a good review that shows that buyer is worth to be served when he/she really is, because these reviews appear on google search 😉

I will keep googling some new clients’ usernames whom I feel suspicious about them to see some kind of history of those buyers, because even some of the top rated buyers are doubting, ask me to provide more samples, negotiating about the price to get it very low, and hard to satisfy. A seller calls himself *****thegreat, he has placed an order without a requirement so I just cancelled the order for not providing any information. Then I googled his name and come up just one review 3 years ago !

declare and explain our experience with every buyer

Not quite sure what you mean by this?

There are fabulous buyers on Fiverr, but if you mean we should mention them by name here on the forum, or elsewhere, that would be against the ToS and the forum rules.

But yes, more power to our great buyers!

declare and explain our experience with every buyer

Not quite sure what you mean by this?

There are fabulous buyers on Fiverr, but if you mean we should mention them by name here on the forum, or elsewhere, that would be against the ToS and the forum rules.

But yes, more power to our great buyers!

Fiver asks the seller who has been given a buyer review :

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiver asks the seller who has been given a buyer review :

I see what you mean - you’re talking about our reply to their review. 🙂

Always a great idea to do this - they’ve taken the time to leave a review for us, it’s nice if we can do the same for them, and yes, they show up in a Google search.

Thank you for explaining what you meant!

Archived