New User, hungup at the Gallery stage before Publishing

allanvox

Guys, I’m a new user. I’ve searched for the answer to this problem but can’t find anything pertinent. I’ve also emailed customer service but it’s been over 18 hours and I have no reply and there’s no phone I can call. That said,

I’ve established an account and started editing a gig. I’m an audio seller so I’ve uploaded a single audio file and a single picture to the Gallery portion. And there it stops - I’m hung up. The audio file has apparently been approved but I can click on “Save and Continue” from now until the cows come home and I can’t proceed to the Publishing phase.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Guys, I’m a new user. I’ve searched for the answer to this problem but can’t find anything pertinent. I’ve also emailed customer service but it’s been over 18 hours and I have no reply and there’s no phone I can call. That said,

I’ve established an account and started editing a gig. I’m an audio seller so I’ve uploaded a single audio file and a single picture to the Gallery portion. And there it stops - I’m hung up. The audio file has apparently been approved but I can click on “Save and Continue” from now until the cows come home and I can’t proceed to the Publishing phase.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to Fiverr.

I’ve also emailed customer service but it’s been over 18 hours

No need to be panic. Be patient, Fiverr Custom support is very active and responsive to your all quires and they will definitely reply you but you have to wait little bit more as a lot of tickets are already open there and they have to respond to all of that. Normally They Take max 24 hours to answer your query.

And there it stops

I know its frustrating to see a Loading Gif for long time. I have also face the same experience sometime. Its simple bug for some time being. The solution i found that you have to refresh your gig Editing Page for 2 to 3 times and again trying to Save your Editing. This is the reason, You should always Edit your Description or anything else first in the Microsoft Word Document, So you will get the two benefits from it.

1. If You will face the same issue again, and you have to refresh the page, Your Edition Will Remain Preserved in your Document.
  2. Your Sentence, Grammar and Spelling will be verified and that will be more helpful for generating more and more sales by impressing more buyers.

Enjoy… Happy Selling on Fiverr. 😇

Archived