CONFUSED....Trends and Scopes...!

anjylina

Assalam o Alikum, Aman,

You seem as confused as I was when I had to select my majors in my final year of Electrical Engineering (Electrical Power, Electronics, Computer Science)…

We, (most of Pakistani) are never able to choose the right profession for ourselves, You may not agree with me, but let me tell you something about me first… I wanted to become a doctor when I was in 9th grade, when result of my matriculation came i got 150/150 in Mathematics and teachers motivated me that you are a born engineer…

I selected pre-engineering (not by choice but by suggestions/advice), i did completed my F.Sc with 90% marks and got admission in prestigious U.E.T Lahore. I had to select my technology for my graduation. Well again, I could not decide, So, I followed what everybody was doing, Electrical was on top merit wise, then mechanical and then civil, chemical and so on…(Toppers get admission in Electrical) So, yes! I selected Electrical for no reason. During my graduation, I attended some extra-curricular courses related to graphic designing and started designing flyers/posters for different societies of university as a volunteer. Later on, a guy liked my work and gave me part-time graphic designing job. So my graphic designing and engineering went in parallel.

Finally, I completed my degree with good CGPA, and I was again blank, to where to go now… All of my friends were taking a Test for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, I did appear and cleared that… I did my masters in Nuclear Engineering in PIEAS… So, now here I am now, a class one guzzeted officer (BPS-18) and a part time freelancer… During all my life, I planned nothing, or no plan worked for me…

I guess, you are also like me… you do not know what you really like here is a video that I would like to share with you that might help you…

Regarding Scope in Pakistan…

I guess Electronics has got more scope here… if I were you i would have selected Electronics as it is more practical… Nuclear degree of Pakistan is not recognized internationally, and most of nuclear programs across the world are only for indigenous students… So, you might not get any chance of studying Nuclear Abroad… if you like the world radiation and neutrons you better select Nuclear… However, why not masters in Fashion designing as you like boutique…

Regarding Scope in Pakistan…

I guess Electronics has got more scope here… if I were you i would have selected Electronics as it is more practical… Nuclear degree of Pakistan is not recognized internationally, and most of nuclear programs across the world are only for indigenous students… So, you might not get any chance of studying Nuclear Abroad… if you like the world radiation and neutrons you better select Nuclear… However, why not masters in Fashion designing as you like boutique…

I guess Electronics has got more scope here

I also like to take Electronics.

However, why not masters in Fashion designing as you like boutique…

I’m in 7th semester of BS.Physics (Honours degree), so I can’t skip now 😩

I guess Electronics has got more scope here

I also like to take Electronics.

However, why not masters in Fashion designing as you like boutique…

Let’s finish what you started, there is life after BS. Finding what you are really good at will certainly help you… What intelligence is more in you…

Let’s finish what you started, there is life after BS. Finding what you are really good at will certainly help you… What intelligence is more in you…

What intelligence is more in you…

Intelligence of talking.😂

Archived