My gig is not visible please help me

andrea766

I have just created a Gig but I can’t find myself even among new arrivals. I just have to point out once again that the Gig is active!
Do new arrivals go through a waiting period or does a gig become searchable immediately? This is my second attempt at getting the gig published and i am getting really frustrated. Please help me

It shows up when I search for its title.

Btw, that’s a pretty unique gig. You might want to make sure potential buyers get that without having to visit your page.

Hi

Thank You so much i will waiting please as soon as possible fixed this

problem

Thank

Andrea…

Guest jelsinardaooo

Hi

problem

Thank

Andrea…

If you launched your gig or edit your gig, Trust & Safety team need to approve them. Your gig will be live as soon as you published but may take between 10-15 hours to appear on the search.

Hi

problem

Thank

Andrea…

Actually, that one gig of yours is exactly like your other gig, apart from the 1 hour delivery. This a) doesn’t make any sense and b) might be a reason you/anyone won’t ever see it in the Logo Design category.

Hi Andrea766,
I have searched for services using the keyword “digitize log” and your gig appeared in the search results when I used the filter to show gigs only from new sellers.

Here is a link to the search results. You can check it.
https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?acmpl=1&utf8=✓&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=digitize+logo&search-autocomplete-available=true&search-autocomplete-type=suggest&search-autocomplete-position=5&page=1&filter=auto&ref=seller_level%3Ana&page=1&filter=auto&ref=seller_level%3Ana

Open the above link and use the filter to show results only from new sellers then your gig will appear in the results.

Adrea766 there is no problem with your gig. It is active, you just need to work hard to rank it.

Thanks

Archived