Mutual Cancellation Does AFFECTS your Ranking #FACT

honest_chick

This ducks balls. I strive to offer excellence (413/414 of my reviews are 5-star, the other one is a 3 star from some duck of a customer); 100% of my cancellations were either the buyer’s fault, or TO THE BENEFIT of the buyer (e.g., they had credit with me from a previous order and forgot, so I cancelled the current order to refund their payment). And now I get punished for bending over backwards for my customers.

I’m not sure what these ridiculous policies intend to encourage or protect. Definitely not good sellers, and thus, definitely not buyers.

Note: None of those ducks are actually ducks.

In any type of business you would have some orders that would fell through and I am pretty sure that would not affect your sales as much as it does here on Fiverr. At some point the MC didn’t matter, but now they do and probably they should count but it should only affect your ratings once you drop below 90% or 95% order completion rating. Cancellations are part of life, but a 5% should be negligible to your business, and now if I get a cancellation the order count drops to half.

Archived