I need help fast!

dukanu

HELLO EVERYONE !

i have a big problem with one of my buyers.

he ordered 6 gigs from me. i’m done with his product and now he asked for cancel all 6 gigs because he think now is to expensive…

i allready have 5 gigs (5$ each) canceled from mistake of my buyers.

what can i to do ? my work is done now, i worked like 2 days on it, and now he asked for mutual cancellation.

if i cancel all 6 i will have 11 cancelled orders and rysk to demote. if i keep the orders, i will get negative feedbacks…

WHAT CAN I DO ?

THIS IS NOT FAIR…

If your buyer agreed with you for six gigs, he cannot change his mind now (IMHO).

Keep the order, try to politely explain your buyer that he agreed for these gigs and deliver your completed work on time.

If buyer leaves a negative feedback contact Customer Support.

Think customer service minded. How can you make the situation better for both of you?

You could offer to throw one or two more drawing in for free to sweeten the deal, otherwise, I would not accept the cancellation. That is going to hurt you more than the negative feedback and you’ll have done all that work for nothing. The best thing is to take the negative feedback, people will be able to see that he just thought it was too expensive and make their own decision on the matter. Plus you can type something like, “Buyer agreed to price before purchasing.”

Despite what you may think about Customer Services on other sites, Fiverr Support is very lenient, fast and helpful, they should always be the ones to ask for help, after all it’s there job as “Customer Support” and they know better than we do.

Archived