Suggestion for Fiverr - "Rejection of Work" is also a "Request for Cancellation"

Delivery rejection on Fiverr is a joke. The links that are supposed to be there aren’t. Customer service is nil, relying only on these forums filled with opinions. I paid for a gig that was never delivered and the seller is now ignoring my requests for a delivery date. He marked it as complete and isn’t looking back. Again, NOTHING was delivered. I’ve spent the last 45 minutes browsing these useless forums (nothing against the contributors but fiverr should have a help menu so we don’t have to wade through keywords in random posts) and have found nothing helpful. I thought fiverr was pretty cool but now I’m probably going to stop using it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I love my customers - it’s the main reason I’m still with Fiverr. However I must say that, as a seller, I see that buyers have the upper hand and can easily take advantage of the system. Sellers need great reviews to climb to the top and be visible/profitable and as a result will do most anything to please. Once some buyers know that it’s open season to ask for far more than that $5 should be paying for.

Did you know that a mutual cancellation affects your numerical rating within the automated system (not reflected on the surface)? And that that data is used to help cull the preferred sellers for Fiverr staff to then pull from for deciding who will be the Top Seller status?

Buy buyers can click buy without contacting - even if the seller instructs otherwise. And if the requests they are making are unreasonable or literally impossible then the seller’s data still suffers with a perfectly amicable cancellation.

And yes, that 20% pays for everything but the number of staff is only necessary because of these little details that could be remedied by a few tweaks. Offering sellers the option to create a required contact, negotiation phase first would be a GREAT start.

But then many sellers aren’t made for Fiverr as it seems that this platform is designed to discourage anything complicated enough to require a conversation before purchase.

• 2 years later...
Guest luckyk367

Hi all dear i am seller on fiverr . i am facing problem when i post request fiverr reject my request i want to know where i am doing mistake ???

Archived