Importance of Buyer Requests

sumon6363

You don’t send requests, the buyer sends requests based on what they want to buy. Sometimes you will see sellers breaking the rules in Buyer Requests when they try to offer their services, but it is useless since buyers cannot see the ads and your account can be banned for doing it.

As a seller, you view the Buyer Requests posted and find one that was made by a buyer asking for a service that matches your gigs. Then you can offer them a quote to be your gig.

Buyer requests helps you to generate the sales. If you can convince the buyers with your offers and satisfied the buyers with your quality services and on time delivery then there will be more chances to get repetitive orders from same buyer. It will enhance the long term business relationship between you and the buyer. Buyer request will indirectly help you to boost seller levels.

To send the offers to buyer request, move cursor over your username at top right corner and then click on selling-buyer requests. Send your proposals to that buyer requests, where you are confident to complete that work. Don’t send your proposal to that requests where buyer already received more than 15-20 proposals as there will be less chance of getting order. Send the buyer request carefully as you will get only 10 offers daily. So utilize 10 offers carefully.

You can customize the proposal for your need which helps you in getting orders.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for posting your custom project at the request section. I have gone through the details if your project & after looking through your description, I drew a quick sketch in my mind of your design, it looks great & It exactly relates your business nature.

I would love to work for this unique project. You may refer to my quality of work via my recent delivered project on my services.

The quality of my work, communication, reliability, has never been compromised nor ever will be, let us work together for your project. I found it interesting so thought of contacting you.

Do let me know if you have any queries or require any information.

Work history and Feedback. Hope you would like these. www.example.com (If have any)

Have a nice day!

Regards,
xyz

Guest fiverrcraze

Buyer Request is a source of potential sales, Buyers who couldnt find any specific gig on their needs or sometimes they dont want to bother searching and finding gig, Fiverr has a platform for those, There Buyers can write and post the job what they want to be done, and the qualified sellers applied and if buyer got the right person they get custom offers and finally a Happy Ends on the Deal,
Regards

Archived