What is the best way to promote your first gig?

getawpwebsite

Hello everyone! I just launched my first gig and would like to know about the best way to promote a gig when you are just starting out. I have a twitter account with 14000 plus followers but I don’t think it is a good idea to promote my gig over there since this gig is not relevant. I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Add a Video is highly recommended although I have not done that myself…lol.

Use the social media platform to promote your gigs, twitter FB etc. With 14000 plus followers you’re already off to a good start.

That’s as good as money in the bank. Im sure at least 1000 of them will support your business.

Social Media can help a lot, even if you don’t have many followers I have a gig that can get your tweet retweeted by 500+ people, imagine some of those had 15000+ followers… all of them have more than 100 followers otherwise they don’t count.

getawpwebsite I get a lot of my business by posting to my Twitter accounts (totaling over 86,000 Followers) and I also post to over 45 social networks which include Facebook (and various groups), Hi5, StumbleUpon, FriendFeed, LinkedIn, etc …, I also post articles and videos to my blogs, that’s about it. (I do offer to post for others as well if you have a look at my Gigs).

You can also post in forums, advertise for free, do some email marketing too. See what works for you and go ahead. You have a great Gig which I think is well on demand, so go for it and add other Gigs that are related.

Best wishes of success. **==

Archived