To get more orders.....and to next level

inkame

im working fiverr from last two years.start is very hard but i work very hard.creating some great gigs and publish them in fb and twitter and other social networks too.but sometimes its true we didnt get much orders.but dont be sad.its normall just wait wait then happy days comes again.these days im trying to join fiverr community but still i cant understand how to do it.if some one knows please let me know.

You have some unique and interesting gigs which is good. You are targeting a narrow market, so just keep doing your marketing and hopefully a slow steady climb up will happen.

As a Fiverr seller, you are automatically part of the Fiverr community. Posting on the forum and getting involved is a good way to bond with your community. I am not sure what you mean by joining the Fiverr Community.

thanks friend.i didnt know im automatically part of the Fiverr Community.its happy to know it.but i saw there are some videos in youtube made by fiverr sellers.they creat a videos like a story.its about what they doing and how they doing.if i make a video like that and publish in you tube do you think its going to help me to get more buyers?..and again thanks for reply

You can absolutely use YouTube as a way to get more buyers. I have a great resource for you right here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 24: Boosting Sales with Youtube

Youtube can be used as a tool to help promote your Fiverr business and not only for video services. This week, hosts Redd (http://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks) and Adam (http://www.fiverr.com/twistedweb123) are joined by Mark...

Just be careful that you don’t put any links to email or other contact option on your YouTube channel. That way you can even put a link to your YouTube channel on your profile. (I would suggest reading the part about contact info in the Terms of Service if you aren’t completely familiar.)

Use YouTube to point your buyers back to Fiverr and if your videos are good, it can be an excellent way to promote.

Here’s a link for you:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 6: Promoting Your Gigs Outside of Fiverr

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 101 ❤

To anyone else reading, check out the many Tips for Sellers that have been posted. If you need personalized advice, put up a post of your own in Improve my Gig and ask for advice. When you tag onto someone else’s post, it is easier to be overlooked, and the Tips category isn’t the most ideal place to ask questions.

Well, since it’s Fiverr’s YouTube channel, the videos are made by Fiverr for promotion of the company.

If you are wanting to make videos like those, I don’t know where you want to use them.
If you want to use them for your Gig Video, you are limited to 1 minute.

So go for it, if they do not allow you, then you know you cannot do that.

Cheers!

Inkame,
You are asking questions for which the answer is available on Fiverr already. But I will give you a summary here for your convenience.

Fiverr event is a community gathering sponsored by Fiverr, where buyers and sellers meet to interact and it is like a small get-together.
Fiverr events generally take place mostly in 3 or 4 cities in the USA. And sometimes in UK as well.

I see you are from Sri Lanka, so you can send a message to customer service and ask them if Fiverr will hold any events there. But I doubt there will be any soon.

TRS qualifications is not decided by reviews alone. They have a LOT of requirements. You can find the basic requirements from this page:
Fiverr Levels

Promotion to TRS is NOT automatic. It is a manual selection and the decision is taken by Fiverr.

If you have any other questions regarding this topic, I would highly recommend that you use the search function of this Forum to look for an answer or direct your queries to Customer Support team.

Because I can guarantee that ALL ACCURATE information regarding requirements of THIS topic will not be posted HERE on the forums.

Cheers!

Archived