Paypal

ed_tan

Hi, again. There is something strange or maybe i’m not patient enough~. i already complete a request and the order 2 weeks pending payment has been completed. And, I try to withdraw it to paypal and completed any step they ask on e-mail. But strangely, the money is not on my paypal account until now, and the fund on my fiverr account is not decreasing. Is this because i’m not completed the process? I think I already completed all the step and there is a red Line on dashboard saying " for security of paypal account, you cant draw for 24 hours" this mean the process already started right? But my money is not on my paypal account, and I heard from some people that drawing fund to paypal is instant but it has been a few hours now. Please Help T_T. Sorry if I already asking a same question because I didn’t find any answer that solve my problem on forum

In some countries it can take a little longer. In the Netherlands I receive the payment within a couple of minutes.
When you receive the message that you can’t withdraw for 24 hours it actually means that your first attempt was successful. When it’s on your Paypal account it will disappear from your Fiverr balans.

Not really. I’m in Greece. In two and a half years, I’ve never had an issue with a transaction. Maybe takes 5-10 minutes for the emails and process to complete. If I did have an issue I’d leave it and contact Customer Support. I don’t think you’re allowed to take out within 24hrs of the previous transaction though. Not sure about that. Writer007 [identity disguised] does it daily so maybe he’ll be able to help you with that part.

Archived