No Orders, New Seller

pratriciaexists

As someone who is a month old myself, the thing that worked for me was looking at the buyer requests section, and waiting. The latter did more than the former. That’s it, just write a short and clear description of what you are offering and wait. I got 9 orders in a month, most of them being custom orders. The only time you will feel like your newbie tag is hurting you here is when you take an unfortunate turn on the forums and come across established sellers who have taken up being bitter as a full time hobby. If you can grow a thick skin and ignore them, there is no ceiling here, not even a glass ceiling.

For free marketing : Use the buyer requests section.
If you want to spend : Just use Facebook ads or other forms of banner ads on blogs in your niche. There are sites that have listings of websites and blogs which are open to renting out their real estate for advertising. Just find a site you like and place your banner with a backlink to your Fiverr gigs there. Your dividends with this method will go up if you already have some sales and positive reviews. Just wait to get a few sales organically then you can see for yourself if you need the paid advertising. I have a blog of my own, I’ve placed my Fiverr gigs on the sidebar, they contribute to impressions and have led to 3 conversions.

Welcome. Have a pleasant stay, don’t feed the trolls.

Archived