100% Money Back Guarantee

joshslayton81

100% Money Back Guarantee should mean Money Back Guarantee. Seller jimmy_resnick has not keep his word on that. I paid for a basic package then upgraded to a package that includes everything that comes with a logo design. Seller tried completing the order by sending me back my own logo design I showed him, only a bigger resolution. He did not include 6 design concepts or anything else. I chose to cancel the order the seller declined. I asked personalty for a refund he says No. So I’m left with the option I’ll keep disputing it and asking for revisions I guess. Till he refunds my order. If I have to wait 2 weeks to get my money back from fiverr I will but I’ll let this be the last time I come to Fiverr for work.

Guest phantompower

basically you should get what you paid for, you should raise a complain through fiverr not through the seller. Contact fiverr support they will sort you out

@joshslayton81 @mods @admin
Hi Josh,
As a seller this kind of behavior falls negatively on us, apologies on behalf of all of us.
And I would recommend you REVIEW your Seller next time before purchasing anything.
There are 3 levels here on Fiverr, Level 1 (Like Me), Level 2 and Top Rated Seller.
Use them to gauge their performance and quality of service.

Please contact customer support for Proper Assistance!

(The link will take you directly to customer support page, from there click “Contact Customer Support” on top right hand corner to submit a ticket.)

I didn’t realize Kate Middleton worked on Fiverr. That should have been your first clue that your seller from the United States was perhaps a fibber. Just contact Customer Support and you’ll get your money back as credit and this useless seller will be banned.

FYI: always do research on your seller before making a purchase. And don’t buy from the British royal family. Kate’s busy being a broodmare and a clotheshorse. Also–a female profile pic with a male name? C’mon man. Even a cursory Google search of their writing shows it’s stolen from various other pages. You kinda burned yourself here, too.

Archived