New to Fiverr

nytechboy

Hello, new to fiverr and gigs and just had a question about the Request Gigs. I have sent messages to over 50 of these letting them know I can assist them in their needs but I haven’t received a single response. How do you gain credibility if buyers are only purchasing from those with large feedbacks?

I have had a good response when answering requests. Be sure you put your gig link in your message so the buyer can easily check out your services. When I’ve not had a reply it was because I forgot to put my gig link in! Duh! 🙂 Good luck and keep trying.

Some of those requests are old. Some people have already found someone, got their order, and never returned to Fiverr. The best thing to do is, click on the request, then click on the username and see when was the last time they were online. If it says “x days” (they haven’t been online for too many days), then most likely you won’t receive a response. The last time they were online function isn’t always accurate but you can still use it as a starting point.

Archived