Edit: Customer service solved my problem

meili1

Update: Problem is now solved. The Fiverr cust support fixed it for me, woohoo! Gig canceled. It’s all good. I am happy again, still ordering gigs and getting good service from other sellers. If this happens to you, just move on there are many good sellers who do quality work.

So I ordered a gig and the seller delivered ugly stuff that is the wrong color and the even the text is wrong. I asked for a cancellation but the seller refused and also left some rude comments. I have bought 50+ gigs with no problems so this is a first for me. I sent a ticket to support but they said I have to further communicate and reach an agreement with the seller.

I already told cust support that I don’t want to work with the seller anymore:

1. bad work
  2. late work with no communication
  3. rude comments

What would should I do? I don’t understand why I have to continue with the gig when the seller clearly has no work ethic.

I know taste isn’t considered. I have bought 50+ gigs. Wrong text and wrong color is not a matter of taste. It’s clearly an error on the part of the seller. The seller asked for the text and color so I gave her the specifications.

I don’t understand why cust support won’t help. What am I supposed to do with unusable graphics?

Alright, I have tried one more time. I rejected the work and asked for the color and text. I hope it works out but I doubt it will since the seller was very hostile and told me “Your measly $5 is nothing compared to what I usually charge.”

Yes, I think you are right. Thanks.

This will be the first time ever that I send in negative feedback for a gig. I guess I am overdue for it since I have spent over $250 on fiverr and all of those have gotten the thumbs up from me. I’ll just chalk this one up to experience.

This is a bummer indeed. If the seller agreed to comply with certain instructions for the order (color, font) then I would certainly hope they would comply and correct any issues with a product that was not delivered to specifications.

The comment you mentioned they made to you is absolutely unacceptable, on fiverr and life in general. After something like that, I would gladly pay the $5 to never have to deal with them again…

Sorry for your terrible experience and we wish that you, and everybody else on fiverr, doesn’t have to deal with this in the future!

Hi, I am new to fiverr but I can tell you that I would never, even if I was swamped with work, do what that seller did to you. I would be glad to revise your image as many times as necessary to get it right! For me designing is fun and having new ideas from buyers every day helps me in so many ways that are worth more than the $5.

Okay, now the seller delivered her work and it was my website address with some “nice” comments on it, basically her delivered work says “your website sucks sucks.” I have messaged cust support about this.

I hope fiverr doesn’t expect me to pay for that.

The seller also left some “lovely” comments but really its more of the same as before, complaining that for $5 she doesn’t want to do more work.

What should I do on the gig?

• ignore/do nothing
  • ask for cancellation again
  • reject delivered work again

Thanks for all the support, guys. All of the other people on fiverr have been great.

Thanks for the advice. This had me bummed… but then the other Fiverr gig I ordered (from another seller) just delivered really excellent work. I will try to stay positive and focus on the good sellers.

This is how you deal with such persons,

so far you have reached an agreement with such sellers on what you want and the price, and its not like you made any new changes after he delivered, you have every right to reject his Job until he does it right according to the agreement,

plus rejecting a Job will bring down the sellers rating on fiverr ( nobody wants that).

but if you made any further changes and you require a revision from the seller, it now depends on whether the seller gives free revisions till the job is done or he requires you to pay for every new revision according to new changes you made.

Archived