How Do You Get Paid?

crazygurrrl

• 4 years later...

Has anybody been experiencing problems getting paid recently?

I just did my first gig and the buyer never paid because I was fairly new to the system and sent it as a message. Fivver ended up closing the gig and paid me my $60, but I’ve had trouble setting up my payoneer account, and the system tells me i have insufficient funds for a paypal transfer.

What should I do?

Has anybody been experiencing problems getting paid recently?

I just did my first gig and the buyer never paid because I was fairly new to the system and sent it as a message. Fivver ended up closing the gig and paid me my $60, but I’ve had trouble setting up my payoneer account, and the system tells me i have insufficient funds for a paypal transfer.

What should I do?

Wait until you have sufficient funds for a paypal transfer. Sort out the requirements for payoneer. It’s the easiest way really. I had a hell of a time sorting out payoneer but it was worth it for me. I usually get my funds within 24 hours.

Wait until you have sufficient funds for a paypal transfer. Sort out the requirements for payoneer. It’s the easiest way really. I had a hell of a time sorting out payoneer but it was worth it for me. I usually get my funds within 24 hours.

I feel like I’ve done everything Payoneer required, but whats the minimum to withdraw to PayPal? When I googled it, it said $1, but yet I have $60 and it still says its insufficient.

Just hover over the buttons and the minimum appears in a little pop-up.

The wierdest thing just happened, I go to look at the minimums and my balance doesnt show up, finally get to the page and it says “Withdrawal successfully completed” but no money on my paypal or bank account", should I give it a couple of days to populate in my accounts?

image.thumb.png.765562c77e2cbcfc9231a8b40ee5c914.png

The wierdest thing just happened, I go to look at the minimums and my balance doesnt show up, finally get to the page and it says “Withdrawal successfully completed” but no money on my paypal or bank account", should I give it a couple of days to populate in my accounts?

Your money should appear in your Paypal account within a couple of hours.

You first initiated the withdrawal and then you confirmed it via the link in the e-mail that was send to you. Now the money is on its way.

Don’t spend everything in one go 😉

Your money should appear in your Paypal account within a couple of hours.

You first initiated the withdrawal and then you confirmed it via the link in the e-mail that was send to you. Now the money is on its way.

Don’t spend everything in one go 😉

thanks guys, guess all I needed was a bit of patience.

Archived