Sales Dropped :( :(

imal365

Hi,

i just promoted to level 1 and suddenly i do not know why my sales has dropped 😦 is there a connection on becoming level one and dropping sales ???

can you guys just visit my page and tell me are my gigs are not attractive 😦

thanx

Sad 😦 imal

Guest swifteduk

Hi, Same thing happened to me without the Level 1 thingy.

If you want to dispute this with Fiverr Customer Suport you can , go to http://support.fiverr.com > Click Submit a Request > Say you have had many sale’s , Include gig link , good feedback , select category as gig featured.

Tell them can they put it at a higher rank under your specific category , one thing I would say is in the video the voice-over is very low quality , I would suggest spending 5$ on someone to do one for you. I suggest Bachas85 🙂

Need anymore help? Just ask 🙂

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @imal365: No not at all , soon I will be making a “Video Design Gig” which you can feel more than welcome to purchase , where you can add video’s , text and advanced stuff. As to what you was saying I would put the testimonial / voice over on the video and sync it with your previous work 🙂 Have a great day!

becareful with that first gig you have up there “I will code anything” Always ask people to contact you before they order. You don’t want to end up getting thumbs down when someone asks you to code ridiculous amounts of work for one gig.

Always make things as clear as possible.

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @startselect: He’s right , what if someone wanted you to code a website that was complex like a social media site. They take along time to build , I would offer “I will give you 1 hour of my coding experience” or “I will be your programmer for 1 hour”. Otherwise your being paid very low for something worth alot. 🙂 All the best.

Reply to @swifteduk: Yes thats true guys, though that is the most populer gig of me im always getting things that i can’t even imagine doing for even with gig extras :P, so i was hoping to change it as well as i was hoping to add some videos to the gigs hope that would work

This totally happened to me when I became Level 1. There were several things to do. A video is definetly a good thing! Also, change your tags and keywords, try new combinations. Post here. Seriously. I truly believe it helps you find new customers. And just breathe. This too shall pass.

This totally happened to me when I became Level 1. There were several things to do. A video is definetly a good thing! Also, change your tags and keywords, try new combinations. Post here. Seriously. I truly believe it helps you find new customers. And just breathe. This too shall pass.

Reply to @rmstyles: I just update my gigs, and change some images most importantly i posted here in this forum (i mean give some answers… etc)

i then suddenly i just started to get lot of orders!! - don’t know wheter it is luck or something that i did!!!

Archived