Lucky Sellers share their Success Stories but NEVER share the trick!

Guest logo_identity

100% true… I 'm a new on fiverr. got some orders and finished it 5 stars recieving. I chased more than 250 buyers request and got some orders as i have only 2 gigs to show.
i’ll make more gigs too that i can do and will get success.
just keep up your regular work.

I fully agree with your remarks. Be honest to your job… doing double tide work will give you guaranty of a successful seller. don’t loose heart and carry on to make fine your art. I don’t know for what reason a buyer cancelled my work done as picture of that is attached here. I’m satisfied that i do my own skill and surely one day i will get my target.

I am new, so feel free to take my advice with a huge grain of salt, but in my experience, nothing beats good word of mouth. Someone will take a chance on a new seller, you give them the best possible work you can offer. Maybe you’ll get a loyal customer out of it, or maybe just a great review. The more quality you put out, the more your business will grow.

Think about My Big Fat Greek Wedding, it was a little indie film starring a bunch of relative unknowns, but it was well done and funny. Pretty soon, word got out that it was a good movie and before they knew it, it was a huge hit, all based on word of mouth and quality product.

Don’t give up!

Archived