Sun Tzu and the Art of Fiverr

emmaki

Well, back then it was the art of war.

en.wikipedia.org
220px-Bamboo_book_-_closed_-_UCR.jpg

The Art of War

The Art of War is an ancient Chinese military treatise dating from the Spring and Autumn period in 5th century BC. The work, which is attributed to the ancient Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu ("Master Sun", also spelled Sunzi), is composed of 13 chapters. Each one is devoted to a distinct aspect of warfare and how that applies to military strategy and tactics. For almost 1,500 years it was the lead text in an anthology that would be formalised as the Seven Military Classics by Emperor Shenzon...

It comes in multiple languages. Enjoy yours. These are all excellent tips with a little adjusting. In fact, once you memorize them, you’ll see them everywhere. The Middle Kingdom knows where its at, you don’t. You’re mewling like a piteous infant that the Spartans would throw off a cliff at birth.

For God’s sake, get some bloody nous. And no, I can see right through your “deception” because you’ve made no planning or indeed any provision for anything other than “ooh, moneys!”

Read it. You can easily find it in your own book. Learn it. But you won’t. But this is there for the people who will.

I will shoot DOA the first person to attack my inbox. As an imperialistic Shiton, do not doubt me on this front.

I am amazed. Classic advice from a world-famous strategist at the art of dealing with an opponent and it all “how mek sells” or “that girl who make a few thou knows what she’s doing”.

Tsk.

Archived