Accepting and rating a gig before the gig is even finished?

strikeem

how do I cancel and report.

this is what he wrote me

okay if you have problems with advance and want to see some design then we have to make a deal you can review order of 280$ when you will get first demo. when website will be 70% complete.

is it good or not?

now go to order of 280$ and click on button of “Ask for revision”

if you are not agreed on this condition then you can cancel the order and have to p,ay me for my time if you think I have spent a lot of time with you.

but its unfair we talked this before in agreement and I spent more then 4-5 hours with you.

As said please reach out to customer support and submit a request. This sounds like a scam but it might also be a miscommunication due to language.

Open the order and click on “Resolution Center” on top. There you will be able to request a cancellation. If you encounter any problems customer support will assist you.

Best of luck!

I have filed a request with customer service. thanks. now he keeps on sending me messages. can I block him.

now the seller wants me to cancel the request and claims he is poor. he wants me to cancel the order and the report to customer service

I don’t think there is a language barrier. the seller is now pleading fore to just cancel the job and wants me to cancel the report to customer service. this tells me he knew what he was doing and was tryin to rup me off.

he hasn’t stop messaging me since I told him I reported him to customer service

Bombarding your buyer with messages like that is not the right approach and unprofessional. I understand your situation but this should be a good lesson for you to learn. Business doesn’t work this way. Focus on excellent service, be honest and provide quality work and you will find success. You just joined in March. I see over 100 reviews. Looks like you are doing very well!

every one did something wrong in life. I did this because 4 clients after getting delivery refund their amount.
also he is agreed to this then we proceed for this please ask him for some pity for me. blv me I am a poor person. I am only who earn for my family by this way.

You need to read Fiverr TOS.

Delivering work incomplete and asking him to leave a 5 star rating in exchange for the final work is clearly against TOS.
I can see why your client is upset and feels cheated. You broke his trust.
Agree to the cancellation and move on. You still have other orders in your queue focus on these.
The ticket to CS was already sent, there is nothing you can do besides acknowledging your mistake. Do better next time.

Archived