Managing Fiverr with a Full Time Job

chrissym001

We are all looking for ways to earn a decent income on Fiverr. The reality is, however, that for some of us the gig orders aren’t consistent enough to provide a full-time income. Therefore, we have to juggle the demands of Fiverr with our full-time jobs. I have been on Fiverr for about 4 months and I have learnt quite a bit. These are some tips that I want to share with you so that you can balance your demanding full-time job and Fiverr gigs.

• Ensure that the time you state for completion of your gig takes your work schedule into account. Don’t say that you can write a 500 word article in one day, for instance, if you know that your work demands only make it possible for you to complete it within two days.
  • Put your profile on Vacation Mode when you have a high volume of gig orders. Don’t overburden yourself.
  • Limit the number of orders that can be in your queue by turning on that feature.
  • Explicitly state in your gig description that a buyer should contact you prior to ordering a gig. This enables you to create a custom order for the client that is within a time frame you can manage.

Archived