New Idea For New(ish) Queue Feature

emmaki

Yeah nobody looks at the suggestion box.

Anyway, why not refine this to a limit of $5 multiple orders, or even add extra customization such as a personalized (i.e. the seller writes it) option when a user tries to order x12 $5 orders to escape the gig extra fees?

Basic point, let’s crowdsource ways to improve on an OK feature and make it useful to the point when everything can be finetuned.

It’s OK, I know this isn’t gong to happen. If an intelligent buyer (and I know you exist out there) wants to join in with suggestions from the dark side, let’s hear those too.

For example. Remember this old friend? I hate him. I’m glad he’s gone.

https://www.google.gr/search?q=paperclip+ms+word&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj377KizefMAhUhJMAKHfzKAlMQ_AUIBygB&biw=1600&bih=789

(pick your favorite image, I couldn’t decide)

But you’re a buyer. You don’t want to pay $xyz but because you are the Lord’s Anointed Buyer, you do have a chewed up paycheck, a dream and some fluff in your pocket. so you order multiples of $5 until you reach whatever you’re prepared to pay, like a disrespectful little runt who doesn’t care about making those who work for you happy to work for you.

Not anymore. “Hey, it looks like you’re trying to place an order. Have you…?”.

Honestly, so many good sellers including myself have fits of vapors when confronted by evil buyers. We’re not trash. We’re 50% of the economy. Sure, the shitbirds can fail: make it a levels thing.

If we are to give 20% of all earnings, let that 20% help us be more discerning and make it a better marketplace for everyone involved. I for one do not enjoy getting a glut of IDIOTS who order gigs and blatantly ignore my instructions even after a friendly warning–and then repeat that behavior–because I will be the one judged and maybe punished for it.

So. I’m hopping off to bed shortly. I look forward to any thoughts anyone has.

Your mean furom byllu,

(Not Welsh, honest guv) Em

This is related to my new post:
“Reasons for mutual cancellations are many”

I for one do not enjoy getting a glut of IDIOTS who order gigs and blatantly ignore my instructions even after a friendly warning–and then repeat that behavior–because I will be the one judged and maybe punished for it.

Exactly right.

I’m sure writer’s have their own particular type of problem buyers to deal with.
I deal with those who are often in deep unhappiness. That can affect their dealings with other aspects of their lives and how they interact with the world.
I’ve dealt with problem buyers with mutual cancellations but there has been a glut lately.
And it is universally the $5 orders in my case.

Archived