Content Writers - New Gig Idea to Drive Traffic

rankingmonkey

I suggested this to someone else here on Fiverr but unfortunately, she turned it down. I, as a buyer, would like to see a gig where you write a short (200 words) description of a page, any page. Why? It’s for Yext or any other directory that needs a unique content.

Thanks,

~D

Well, since I am pretty sure that almost every writer on Fiverr wouldn’t have a problem doing this, I’m wondering if this is more a post designed to get people clicking on the link you provided.

Sneaky but clever I suppose.

It’s more likely to be subtle spam or even reputation management for Yext if you ask me. I note that it overall has poor reviews and reputation. This forum gets indexed fast and has pretty good page ranking thingummies, so I can see that working.

This isn’t exactly a “new gig idea to drive traffic”. Whatever it is, it’s weird. I didn’t see any link Cy?

But I didn’t provide any links. If you meant the suggestion link then what is it for me that 10 people or 1000 people click on it? Nothing, except that someone may actually create a gig that I suggested and need.

I don’t know how sellers’ accounts work but I know how buyers’ do. A few people in this forum complain that their gigs do not show up or stopped showing up high after a short break from Fiverr. So I thought I’d be helpful and give someone a chance to stand out from the crowd.

Believe me, it is hard to find content writers that will actually write unique content and not spin articles or plagiarize someone else’s work.

By asking someone to write a unique description of 200 words for a specific page I can weed out the ones that auto generate spinned articles or copy and paste from other internet sources.

Marketing companies are always in need of great writers. I am really tired of getting spun, off topic, plagiarized articles.

Thank you,
~D

Dude. Just inbox people who look like a good match with the details of your project and ask them if they’re interested. There’s no point making one gig because one person thought it might be a great idea to drive traffic. If someone replies with a “not interested” for whatever reason, move on.

As for your content writing problem, it likely stems from looking at the cheaper spectrum of sellers who are also not native speakers. Don’t forget the ASCII trick!!! Not saying cheap, non-native speakers are all crappy writers–there are some great ones on here–but your chances of bumping into a lamester go up exponentially as your budget dwindles.

Number One. General Statement: “…it is hard to find content writers that will actually write unique content and not spin articles or plagiarize someone else’s work.” I have never plagiarized anyone’s work. I am a content writer. I write unique content. My gigs are here.

Number Two. I am available.

Number Three: Search for me. I can create a custom order for you. That’s what custom orders are for. You have a need, I have a service.

Number Four: I can write.

Number Five: Have a nice day (hire me!).

I appreciate all the comments, even the jabs. Not everyone is a seasoned Fiverrer. I’m a novice and now see that it’s better to keep my mouth shut than asking for help. Otherwise people bite your head off.

NO HELP FORRR YOU! <-- little Seinfeld joke.

However, one good thing that came out of this is that I will use #joaniechevalier services.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ciao,

~Derek

Archived