Neede Help!

Guest lave123

Guest lave123

I have been using Fiverr for 6 months now and I still haven’t gotten the website I want. Some of the people lied to me saying they can do this but didn’t deliver. I need someone honest, dependable, and understand how to use the latent trends to create the most effective social media/Blog site for me.
***************.com

Latest, rather than latent, I assume. But basically, this smells a bit of “I would like someone to make the next Facebook on my tiny budget with next to no direction”.

Or is it some clickbaity headline thing? Bit of a mess all round, mate, and I don’t think you can blame your designers there–you need to have a vision, too.

You are using the 500 Friends content management system so there are more than likely limitations on what can be done with it. If you would like to send me some details about what you actually want done then I can take a look for you but you have to be realistic – the easy build nature of some CMS’s means you have to accept that certain customization requirements will not be possible. It may not be the sellers’ fault in this situation as this is not immediately obvious.

Guest backlinks_index

Social media sites grow naturally.

In the case of sepert facebook.
It grew because it has no competitors.
Facebook spent $ 100,000 budget for advertising adword.

If you rely on ourselves and the ability seo.
I guarantee you will lose 5 years.
And after going through 5 years you will succeeds.

Facebook Codes updated every day.

You must have a very big budget to replicate the social media sites.
Or you will get burned.

And your domain name is very long.
Should be replaced with a name that is easy to remember.

Archived