My name is zoraida

zoramore

I don’t have too much to say about talking. It’s… speaking your brains. A lot of people like to do that, but all to often something seems to get broken in between.

I believe this is called “foot in mouth” syndrome in the common parlance. What I’ve often wondered about that is that only babies and weirdly bendy people (0.01% of the general population and rail-thin yoga enthusiasts) can do that. Your average Chubby Checker would probably have a heart attack trying to get it halfway there.

Besides, if most men were to contort themselves so expertly, wouldn’t they put other, uh, appendages in their mouth instead? I speculate, of course.

Mine are:
No entiendo. This is often followed by my other one. Lo siento. If you just keep saying both of those, it gets you through anything, as long as you still have cerveza.

On the other topic, putting your feet in your mouth, did you ever wonder how that started? I wonder, but although I could google it I’m going to follow the trend of forum question-askers and just wait for someone else to spoon feed. ツ

It would be a good response to how i mek sell

how i foot in mouth put?

See the digital marketer guy with 13 years experience for an example of this. (he want know how u mek sell, bcos new 2 5rr, plz helping as communisty)

Archived