Newbies

elonadaiz1001

Im new as a Buyer. Advice to you all. When writing a blog try writing from your heart. Make the writing more personable. Anyone can search a topic and copy and paste words from the original article writer (which I do believe is illegal). Also be sure to proof read before sending it off to the buyer. Make sure all words are spelled correctly. Use Spellcheck if need to. I ordered 4 gigs this week from 4 different people. They all looked the same. Why? Because they were all a copy and paste. I gave a job to a newbie that just started and had no reviews. I took a chance on giving her a try and both times it was a mess. The first gig hasn’t the topic I had given her. She switched the topic around. She also didn’t know the meaning of something. So instead of asking me what it meant, she wrote a gig off topic. Please ask us questions if you do not understand. Everyone was new at some point. I was or am certainly new at this blogging stuff and that’s why I have taken to this site to hire you all but so far not impressed.

From a new seller to a new buyer, I recommend that you message the seller before purchasing a gig that way you can gauge his/her writing skills or the way they handle professional correspondence.

This helps the buyer know who they’re dealing with while also wanting to give a chance to a newbie that doesn’t have a portfolio or ratings thus far. Win/win for both parties involved.

If you get any unoriginal content on this site do make sure to report it that way Fiverr can continue being a wonderful platform for those with talents that haven’t gotten their foot in the door yet. Good day!

• Baddison 🙂

• 4 months later...

I am happy to see you (@dogwalker1399) as a buyer been able to politely, and with constructive criticism highlight your dissatisfaction at a work.

That been said, I still believe that most sellers here on Fiverr are creative, and finding them may just be where you least expect them. And based on the point @baddison noted, it is highly important to contact a seller first before taking any purchase action.

🙂

• 3 years later...

Archived