Cross-selling

drstartup

Hi Fiverrsss,

One of the biggest issue on FIVERR is how to cross-sell. Just to make an example. Have you done a Logo for a customer? Well, he will probably need new business cards. So why don’t refer another Worker-mate? How to do this? Well, there are different options
-I refer to you, you refer to me
-Decide the compensation for the referral and create a custom order every time is needed.

For example I am offering many business related Gigs (Privacy Policy, Startup Valuation etc…) but what I saw is that in general people are reluctant to this kind of business. What’s your thought on this?

I have considered this and while there are a small number of people I would recommend to others, the idea of getting paid for it is a little complicated. The people I would recommend are those I have bought from repeatedly myself and so I know what their work is like. I haven’t received payment from them as such but I believe they give me a better service when I need them as they want me to continue commending them.
I am hesitant to recommend people as if they let the client down, my reputation would suffer with that client.

Personally, I have gigs that can complement each other, but I also have a list of sellers with whom I have done business with and was very satisfied with their work. In this case we agree that we send business to each other when the opportunity arises, but we don’t keep track of the results. It goes without saying that when we make a sale after a referral we send a thank you note.

I completely agree with you… the Reputation is at stake…

There was an incident when one of my client wanted a Video to be made… i recommended him one of Fiverr member who gave me Voice over work… and i also gave my fellow colleague(fiverr member) specific instructions about the client… but i dont know what went wrong between them… The client stopped interacting with me as well 😦

But i certainly would love to Associate with Explainer Video Makers… i often get clients who ask a video to be made …

Archived