12 Days of Giveaways - Win an Apple Watch Sport!

framos428

I am looking forward to see how deep that it hole goes!!! I have already exceeded my expectations and now I am planning to shatter what I did in 2015. I am so ready to crush 2016 on Fiverr. My plan is simple, offer a great product, amazing customer service and market it like crazy. I’m all-in with Fiverr!!! Let’s do this!

I wish the new year comes with a lot of success for all of us.
Here on fiverr I wish more work to keep learning, I love that people ask me for new things and I love to find the way to make it real and in the process I learn more and I think that’s one of the most rewarding things of work.
Also I really want the t-shirt but I always think that 2 shots are better than one. 😉

Happy holidays to all the fiverr community.

The thing I am looking forward to most in the new year is better health, no hospital stays or even ER visits and for my medicine to just start working better. I would like to give my husband some of his time back so that he can relax a bit, concentrate on work and school more and not have to tend to me 24/7. So in essence I hope to give my husband true peace in the new year.

In 2016, i hope to finish my studies and graduate as an engineer in Information Systems, i hope also to learn new programming languages to help me in my freelancing business, reach 500 reviews and maybe get the TOP RATED SELLER badge. i hope also to extend my business to other platforms, because until now, Fiverr is my only freelancing website.

I have also another wish, which is to tell my friends about fiverr and encourage them to earn money online, i will be happy to see people that i know working online.

Archived