Upset :(

Guest trinacuenca

First, if your tip for the buyers is to tell them how upset you are that they aren’t buying, you are essentially begging and blaming the people who spend money here. If I wanted a logo, I wouldn’t try to figure out which of your many logo gigs to buy. I would look for someone advertising in the right place and showing great unique samples and a patient, confident and positive attitude. Your post makes me think you might need to read this: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/cant-get-a-job-want-to-know-why-lets-look-at-your-perspective/

I see a lack of good communication as the biggest reason for no sales.

I feel like when sellers can’t write in a coherent way or using correct grammar they are not likely to deliver a good product. I realize that for many English is a second language, but still it creates an overall bad impression if the written description sounds uneducated.

This is 100% the case, many buyers say it out straight by checking the level of English in a message or by making it a requirement in the Buyers Requests section. Other people don’t mention it for fear of being regarded as xenophobic (it’s not xenophobic to want good communication) but won’t buy from someone who’s English is not good.

Guest magy1808

Your newer GIG where you say you will design a LOGO MOCK UP, hence you are using freebie mock up in psd (I have same one downloaded for last year or so), mention in your GIG as: I will add your logo into a photo-realistic mock up; so you don t sound like you are selling something you didn t do, might drive away buyers. And you have a quiet amount of multiple GIGs, try to focus on one, and don t have two GIgs with same portfolio (GIG theme image), change all that a bit around, and make sure every gig has a unique description and different tag words, might help.

Archived